1. Have a FEMALE FACILITATOR/COACH lead all activities and discussion elements of the life skills part of the programme and use FEMALE COACHES if/when available during sport aspects of the programme.
2. Have a clearly posted CHILD PROTECTION POLICY, which includes sexual abuse and harassment. This policy will be signed by all coaches, volunteers, staff and participants and will be clearly posted, in conjunction with clear and accessible grievance procedures. Coaches, staff and participants should be trained on the policy and processes.
3. Conduct MONITORING AND EVALUATION specifically for the Goal programme. Administer and send to Women Win the baseline and end-line participant questionnaires (see Goal Programme website)
4. ADAPT the Goal curriculum for cultural contexts and purposes when needed and share adaptations on the Goal platform or directly with Women Win so that the entire Goal community can benefit and we can improve the curriculum.
5. DO NOT CONTACT Standard Chartered Bank or use their logos without authorization from Women Win.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.