Each organization can determine its own resourcing needs, but may consider the following staffing structure as an example:
- 1 full-time staff at the national level
- 1 full-time coordinator per city/region
- 3 part-time coaches per program site
- 2-5 Goal Champions per program site per year (volunteers)
- Partner organization volunteers
Gender and Staffing
The organization should select staff based on their existing criteria and due diligence processes. There should be women staff available to deal directly with girls on sensitive or personal issues. Male staff are welcome to participate in Goal and are indeed a valuable asset. However, their role in the programme should be carefully selected, given any local sensitivities about men and girls. In addition, where there are male staff, girls should always have a female resource as well that they can engage with.