- This is an individual exercise so make sure participants have enough space to draw and write without being distracted by those around them.
- If you don't have access to a printer, this template is easy to recreate on a blank sheet of paper, which you can then photo copy.
- Drawing template
- Crayons, pencils and markers
- To measure, in qualitative way through drawing and words, how participants understood various concepts related to the module Be Money Savvy!
- Make copies of the drawing templates so there are 4 blank templates per participant. Make sure participants have access to crayons, pencils, and markers.
- Ask each participant to take one template and in the upper left hand corner, write the word PRIORITY in big letters so it fits in the box.
- Then, ask participants to fill in their names, ages, where they live, who their coach/facilitator was and, which module they just finished.
- Once they complete this, tell participants that they will fill out the rest of the template by writing PRIORITY where there are blanks in the sentences. In the big blank boxes, they must draw the answer to the question written at the top. In the boxes with the word "Explain", participants must explain in words what they drew. Once finished with the template. they should have three drawings and three explanations of those drawings.
- Tell participants that this is an individual exercise and they should not work in partners or talk to the other participants. Remind them to be as creative as possible and draw/write how they interpret the words/phrases.
- Repeat this for the following concepts: WORK, SKILLS, RESPONSABILITY
Concepts: Priority - Work - Skills - Responsibility